The Orbitkey can certainly accommodate store loyalty cards, but it will depend on the shape of the card and where the hole on the card is located. It works best when the hole is in the centre and the card is not too wide.
Articles in this section
- Mortice Key
- Will my keys or key fob fit in the Orbitkey?
- Our Key Organiser Collection
- What's different with Orbitkey Key Organiser version 2.0?
- Can I change the colour of the hardware?
- What is the write or read speed of the USB?
- What's the difference between the D-rings for each style?
- What are the dimensions of the accessories?
- I understand most keys fit but still want to double check. How do I do that?
- How many keys can I carry in the Orbitkey?