We ship from the United States (Utah), Australia (Melbourne), Netherlands, and Hong Kong:
- North America and Canada orders are shipped out from our Utah warehouse
- Australia and New Zealand orders from our Melbourne warehouse (The cut-off time to amend any of these orders is 11:00 AM)
- Europe orders from our Netherlands warehouse
- Rest of the world (such as South America, Africa and Asia) orders from our Hong Kong warehouse
* Depending on stock availability, we will ship your order from the most suitable fulfilment centre that is the closest to you.
* It will take 1-2 business days for packing and processing time.
* Monogrammed orders (only available for our customers based in Australia and New Zealand) will be shipped out from our Melbourne office.
* If an item is on backorder/pre-order, we will only ship your order when all items become available. This is part of our efforts to minimise our carbon footprint.
For EU only:
If you have a VAT (business registration) and would like to make a purchase on behalf of your business, please get in touch with our Sales team via email@example.com so we can assist with your order process, including your VAT claim after. Our website is for B2C (business to consumer) purchases only so should you put an order through our website, you will be unable to claim the VAT after you have made the purchase.
Standard shipping from:
- USA is via First Class UPS (with tracking service and delivery confirmation; shipping time: 2-7 days)
- Australia is via Australia Post (shipping time: 2-7 days)
- New Zealand is via Australia Post International (shipping time: 2-3 weeks)
- Hong Kong is via HK Post Air Mail e-Express (shipping time: 5-15 days)
- Europe is via
- BPost (for United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, Norway, and Switzerland; shipping time: 2-3 weeks)
- Hermes (for Germany; shipping time: 5-7 days)
- UPS (for Serbia; shipping time: 2-3 weeks)
- GLS (for Denmark, Greece, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, and France; shipping time: 2-3 weeks)
- DHL (for Netherlands; shipping time: 5-7 days)
* Note for BREXIT: Due to Brexit, there may be increased delivery times, delays, or customs fees attributed to orders going into the UK. We are trying our best to minimise the impacts on our customers, and will be sure to keep you posted when we have figured out the best solution. However, please note that sometimes it is beyond of our control.
* Note for Canada: Taxes and Duties are included in the RRP.
Do you provide Express shipping?
At this stage, we only offer express shipping (via Australia Post) within Australia. Delivery can take between 1-3 working days.
How long does domestic shipping take?
Domestic standard shipping usually takes 3 -7 working days depending on your location.
Please allow an additional 1-2 days for processing time.